New Arctic Chapter Added!
In chapter 4 we explored the A.N.T. landscape add-on and in chapters 5 & 6 we dived into the node-based workflows. Now, in the new chapter of the Master 3D Environments in Blender course, it's time to combine these approaches and add a new tool to your arsenal - sculpting!
Chapter 7 will teach you how to utilize A.N.T. to generate a base mesh, use texture-based sculpting to add details on it and finally, use the node-based shading methods to create a snow-ice material blend. On top of it, I will of course breakdown my final scene, its rendering and compositing. You will also learn how to make a neat translucent water volume!
All in all we added almost 1 hour of new content to the course.
Here are the newlessons of Chapter 9:
- 7.1 - Arctic Reference Images
- 7.2 - Creating the Glacier Base
- 7.3 - Skewing the Glacier
- 7.4 - Sculpting the Glacier
- 7.5 - Snow Material
- 7.6 - Ice Material
- 7.7 - Blending & Transparency
- 7.8 - Adding Translucent Water
- 7.9 - Finishing the Scene
- 7.10 - Rendering the Arctic Scene
- 7.11 - Arctic Scene Compositing