New Chapter Finished: Master 3D Sculpting in Blender
New backpack sculpting videos and download section have been added!
We added 7 new lessons (over 1 hour of new content) to chapter 6 "Cute Creature Details", of the Master 3D Sculpting in Blender course update. This chapter is now complete.
In the new lessons, we will create a backpack for the creature, using the new cloth tools in sculpt mode.
In the upcoming chapter, we will dive into posing, coloring, lighting and rendering the creature, to have a final render, which we can share with the world.
- 6.13 - Backpack: Main Element - Part 1
- 6.14 - Backpack: Main Element - Part 2
- 6.15 - Backpack: Lid
- 6.16 - Backpack: Lid Details
- 6.17 - Backpack: Straps
- 6.18 - Backpack: Details - Part 1
- 6.19 - Backpack: Details - Part 2
We also updated the download section for this course, for a better download experience and smaller file sizes.
- One Section: Instead of heaving the download section for each chapter separate, we now added all into one download section.
- Smaller File Size: We reduced the course download size to 19.2 GB, with the 2k video quality.
- Low Resolution Videos (optional): If 19.2 GB is still too much, we also added the videos in a slightly lower resolution (1080p), which reduces the full course download size to 11 GB.