New Chapter: Master 3D Sculpting in Blender
New "Presentation" (shading and rendering) chapter has been added!
We added 24 new lessons (4+ hours of new content) to the Master 3D Sculpting in Blender course.
Check the video below to see what the new chapter is all about:
This is the last chapter of the "Part 2 - Cute Creature" sculpting process and marks a big milestone of the course update. Now, besides all the sculpting fundamentals (which are explained in part 1 of the course), the full sculpting workflow is explained in detail, using the cute creature as a practical example.
In the new chapter, you will learn how to create a clay shader from scratch, which you can use to make all your sculptings look nice, in a few seconds (see image below). You will learn how to use the new Sculpt Vertex Colors and combine them with procedural shading workflows to color the creature.
Then you will learn an advanced workflow to pose the creature, using the Pose Brush and the Mesh Deform modifier.
At the end we will create a flexible camera and lighting set up and render out some still renders and a turntable animation, and enhance the image with some post-processing effects in Blender's Compositor.
Here are the newlessons of chapter 7:
- 7.1 - Chapter Introduction
- 7.2 - Clay Shader - Preparation
- 7.3 - Clay Shader - Bump Map
- 7.4 - Clay Shader - Roughness and Color
- 7.5 - Clay Shader - Node Group
- 7.6 - Sculpt Vertex Color Basics
- 7.7 - Coloring - Preparation
- 7.8 - Coloring - Vertex Colors
- 7.9 - Coloring - Body
- 7.10 - Coloring - Body Details
- 7.11 - Coloring - Eyes
- 7.12 - Coloring - Backpack
- 7.13 - Pose Brush Basics
- 7.14 - Posing - Cage Mesh
- 7.15 - Posing - Binding and Face Sets
- 7.16 - Posing - Create a Pose - Part 1
- 7.17 - Posing - Create a Pose - Part 2
- 7.18 - Camera and Light Setup
- 7.19 - Artistic Lighting and Render Settings
- 7.20 - Post-processing
- 7.21 - Batch Still Renders - Clay Shader
- 7.22 - Batch Still Renders - Color
- 7.23 - Turntable Animation
- 7.24 - Image Sequence to Video File
We also added the new chapter to the download section of the course, which you can access here. The total size of the new chapter is 21.5 GB in high quality, and 17.4 GB in medium quality.