Course Update: Master 3D Sculpting in Blender
We're happy to announce the next big update for our Master 3D Sculpting in Blender course.
This time, we added a full new chapter about rigging the epic creature, which we created in the previous chapters.
Check this video for a quick overview:
This chapter comes with 12 new videos and over 2 hours of content.
You will learn how to...
- Bake complex materials into simple texture maps
- Use the free Rigify add-on to quickly create a fully-featured rig
- Use the Rigify building blocks (samples) to extend the rig to our needs
- Adjust the Rigify Rig Layers menu, to have full control over our rig
- Using the Weight Paint mode to fix deformation issues when posing the creature
In the end, you will have a fully rigged creature, ready to be posed and animated. And you will be able to rig nearly any creature or character you can imagine.
If you own the course already, click here to jump right in (it's free for all course owners).
If you haven't joined yet...