Course Update: Cubic Worlds
We added the first 7 lessons of the new "Machine Creation" chapter (1 hour of new content) to the course.
In this new chapter you will learn how to create and rig a fully functional robot and a car that can automatically drive across a surface.
In the 7 new lessons that are now available, you learn how to prepare a Grease Pencil sketch in Blender, and use this as a modeling reference to fully create and color a robot (as shown above).
Check the chapter introduction below to see what the new chapter offers.
Here are the newlessons of chapter 8:
- 8.1 - Chapter Introduction
- 8.2 - Grease Pencil Basics
- 8.3 - Robot Sketching
- 8.4 - Robot Modeling - Cockpit
- 8.5 - Robot Modeling - Limbs
- 8.6 - Robot Color and Adjustments
- 8.7 - Functionality Testing and Finalization
Next we will add the rigging lessons for this robot, so stay tuned.