a year ago
Course Update: Cubic Worlds
We added the first 9 new lessons to chapter 9 "Character Animation" (~1 hour of new content) to the Cubic Worlds course for Blender.
In this new chapter, you will learn all important basics on how to animate low poly human characters in Blender. We will create looping animations, use video references, combine modular animations, bake animations and much more.
Here are the NEWlessons of chapter 9:
- 9.1 - Chapter Introduction
- 9.2 - Animating Characters is Hard
- 9.3 - Fixing Asset Browser Issues
- 9.4 - Character Animation Basics - Part 1
- 9.5 - Character Animation Basics - Part 2
- 9.6 - Video Reference
- 9.7 - Walk Cycle
- 9.8 - Repeating Loop
- 9.9 - Walk on Path
All in all, this chapter will have 17 videos with 2+ h of content. The missing lessons will be published early next week. Stay tuned!