New character creation and rigging chapter has been added!
We added 22 new lessons (3.5 hours of new content) to the Cubic Worlds course for Blender. This is the first chapter of "Part 2 - Characters & Machines" of the course.
In the new chapter, you will learn how to create human characters by using a base character as foundation. We will dive into rigging this character by learning everything important about the armature object, bones, constraints and drivers.
In the second part of the chapter, you will learn how to model a dog, and fully rig it, by using the human character rig as foundation.
Here are the newlessons of chapter 7:
- 7.1 - Chapter Introduction
- 7.2 - Character Modeling Overview
- 7.3 - Yourself in Cubic Worlds
- 7.4 - Armature and Bones Basics
- 7.5 - Character Rig - Deform Bones
- 7.6 - Character Rig - Controller Bones
- 7.7 - Constraints Basics
- 7.8 - Character Rig - Constraints
- 7.9 - Skinning Basics
- 7.10 - Character Rig - Skinning
- 7.11 - Drivers Basics
- 7.12 - Character Rig - Drivers
- 7.13 - Character Rig - Organization
- 7.14 - Change a Rigged Character - Part 1
- 7.15 - Change a Rigged Character - Part 2
- 7.16 - Attach Objects to Hands
- 7.17 - Dog Preparation
- 7.18 - Dog Modeling - Part 1
- 7.19 - Dog Modeling - Part 2
- 7.20 - Dog Rig - Reusing the Human Rig
- 7.21 - Dog Rig - Constraints and Skinning
- 7.22 - Dog Rig - Drivers
We also added the new chapter to the download section of the course, which you can access here. The total size of the new chapter is 4.82 GB in high quality, and 2.25 GB in medium quality.